Friday, July 25, 2014

ICAD#25: "...Stop and notice God's miracles."



It's day 25 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my new friend, Jeannie Spaulding. I met her through my YT channel. 

I use a list of 365 Words for my prompts. Jeannie chose #100 which was "MIRACLE". This one is very fitting. God must have had his hand in her picking that number...well, silly me, OF course He did!









Apologies it was a rainy day so lighting was very poor. But the message still comes through -




  Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #025:



ICAD#0 http://youtu.be/5M73C4tppr8


Supplies UsedGesso, Acrylic paints (various brands),   book pages, tissue paper, pattern tissue paper, deli paper, Liquitex acrylic glazing mediumModge PodgeZig Posterman paint markerMolotow Paint PenFaber-Castell Gelatos, Tim Holtz water brush , and Silhouette Portrait machine. 





I will be sending these little pieces of art out to  any of my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...