Saturday, July 26, 2014

ICAD#026: "The earth laughs..."

It's day 26 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my new friend, Amy VanDyke. I met Amy on the Facebook group, Art Abandonment.

" Art Abandonment is a group designed to encourage random acts of art, left in various locations around the globe. The idea is that folks can make something and leave it for a lucky unsuspecting person to find. Artists can then post locations and photos of abandoned goodies…and finders can let everyone know that they are the lucky finder! O' sweet abandon! " 
                                       (Source: Facebook Group's ABOUT Page) 

Coming up with design ideas and mixing it up with different techniques each day can sometimes be difficult for me. I wanted to do something I haven't done for a while. I decided to do some heat embossing this time. I even ended up with a bonus video - another Quik Clip Tip .

Here's today's ICAD -







  Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #026:



ICAD#026 http://youtu.be/q3lz_hiTYzM


Supplies UsedGesso, Acrylic paints (various brands), Flower cardstock cutout on my

Silhouette Portrait, October Afternoon Sprinklers, 
Cling stamp (flower), Molotow Paint Pen,
 Modge PodgeZig Writer pen (black), Deli paper, 
Versamark embossing ink refill and embossing powder.





I will be sending these little pieces of art out to my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...