Friday, July 11, 2014

ICAD #011: "Yes!"

I will be sending these little pieces of art out to my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).

It's day 11 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my friend Norbel Marolla. I use a list of 365 Words for my prompts. Norbel chose #36 which was the word "Yes".














  Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #011:






See you tomorrow!



1 comment:

Norbel said...

I received my incredible piece of art in yesterday's mail! Shelley, you amaze me. It will be put in a frame and rest on my work table for inspiration! My favorite part???? "tak" I am of 100% Polish descent. I have never seen the Polish word for Yes anywhere in writing. Thank you, Shelley, for sharing your art with the rest of us!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...