Sunday, July 27, 2014

ICAD#027: " Nature's Beauty "


It's day 27 of my personal ICAD* challenge. 

Recently I let my grandchildren loose with my art supplies.(Yeah, I'm the COOL grandma ...they call me G-Ma.) 



They played with stamps and ink pads mostly but thought the stencils were great, too. They were working to make postcards to send out as part of a kids' swap I found online -
Summer Mail Art Swap for Kids (and Their Adults), hosted by Amy Hood. I think this is such a cool idea, I mean we swap, why not the kids too?!


My grandson, Quadir (Quaddy) made a very cool background and gave it to me. I decided to use it in today's ICAD. Plan to frame it for him to hang in his room. 




  



 Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #027:



ICAD#027 http://youtu.be/ga4hWhpvkMs


Supplies Used: Quadir's background, Acrylic paints (various brands),Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Pens
Faber-Castell GelatosModge Podge, and Molotow Paint Pen.


I will be sending these little pieces of art out to my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).

See you tomorrow!

(ONLY four more days in the ICAD self-challenge!!!)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...