Sunday, July 20, 2014

ICAD #020: "Happy"

I will be sending these little pieces of art out to my friends and followers who request one.   If you would one of my future ICADs sent your way, comment below and send your mailing address to me at (thedotnestmonster at gmail dot com).

It's day 20 of my personal ICAD* challenge. Today's card was made for my friend Linda Hardesty. When I think of Linda I think of "HAPPY" so that's the word I used for her ICAD.








  Index Card-A-Day


Here's the video of the making of ICAD #020:



ICAD#020 http://youtu.be/he8D4SnMwpI


Supplies UsedGesso, Acrylic paints (various brands), gelli print on deli paper, Faber-Castell Pitt Big Brush Pens, Molotow Paint Pen, Sharpie markers in neon colors**, Epoxy Words from Heidi Swapp.



** Heads up! I found the Sharpie neon markers in Walmart. In the craft aisles they are $1.74 EACH, in the office/school supplies aisle they are $3.99 for set of 4!

See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...