Sunday, February 9, 2014

February Photo-a-Day Challenge: Create




For the month of February I am taking part in "the girl creative" Photo-a-Day challenge.


Today's prompt is CREATE 
(okay, okay it isn't today's prompt. I am a bit behind but give a CREATIVE girl a break. You just on with your month, I'll catch up with you!)




So I went by my daughter's home and saw this beautiful creativity on the wall...yes, the WALL!




See the PROUD artist? It's my granddaughter, Tori Sophia.


Please don't mind her hair, first thing in morning
and Mommy at work!
But see how PROUD she is of her work?! 


Guess my daughter isn't gonna fight her creativity, just dedicated the whole wall to her. Good idea too,  because she'd probably lose this battle!

CREATE on little one...but not on Grandma's walls!




Be sure to tune in tomorrow for another Photo-a-Day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...