Thursday, February 6, 2014

February Photo-a-Day Challenge: Kids


Oops...I am behind!!



For the month of February I am taking part in "the girl creative" Photo-a-Day challenge.


Today's prompt is KIDS!



Hmmm...do I HAVE any photos of kids? Hmmmmm....ya think?

I could post ALL my grandkids but I think this time I am going to show MY kids. My three beautiful daughters!

Here are some of my favorite photos throughout the years.

Alycia, Melanie and Jackie - Circa 1989






Alycia, Jordyn, Melanie and Jackie - Circa 2003
Yup, a grandkid snuck into this pic.

Alycia, Melanie and Jackie -  2013




All grown up, BUT still Mommy's babies.



Be sure to tune in tomorrow for another Photo-a-Day.

2 comments:

Monique (A Half-Baked Notion) said...

Stopping by to catch up, Shelley :) You are SO right, they are still our babies no matter how grown-up they think they are (thank goodness never too old for Mum's hugs!)

Betsy said...

Adorable :)!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...