I didn't have a clue what I was going to do! I finally decided to use some of my polymer clay pieces I had made when I was experimenting with the Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Inks. I covered the tin with a mixture of acrylic paints and embossing powders, glued on a few polymer clay pieces in purples and blues, and mixed in some of my stash and VIOLA! a pretty tin that I will use to put away my favorite earrings - well, my current favorites anyways!
Make sure to check out all the great work by ALL the artists who took part in this challenge - there are some really gorgeous tins here that I would love to have!
Michelle - Beads & Books - Our Hostess
- Amy - Amybeads
- Brenda - B'Sue Boutiques
- Dawn - Morning Glory Beading
- Jeannie - Jeannie's Blog
- Kay - Palm Coast Art
- Kim - CianciBlue
- Mary - MLH Jewelry Designs
- Mary Shannon - Falling into the Sky
- Michelle - Firefly Visions
- Molly - Beautifully Broken Me
- Pamela - The Crazy Creative Corner
- Patricia G. - My Life Under the Bus
- Patricia L.
- Robyn - A Ponderance of Things
- Shelley - Fabric of My Life <<<< YOU ARE HERE!
- Terry - Pink Chapeau Vintage Jewelry
- Therese - Domestic Goddess Enterprises
- Therese - Therese's Treasures